Smartphones, tablets, phablets, desktops, laptops, netbooks … the list of devices goes on. The average amount of internet-ready gadgets owned by someone is now four. That means that your users will be accessing your site on any number of devices – all with different screen sizes.
No longer are people tethered to a desk when they want to surf the net. Now they can access on the train, in the park, in pubs, cafes – anywhere you can conceivably have an internet connection.
The future isn’t mobile – it’s already here and more and more consumers and businesses are using various devices to get online. For work and for play. So make sure that your site offers great UX and adapts for each and every device on the market with a Responsive Web Design (RWD) site. All website owners these days should be thinking mobile first – that means having a site that performs perfectly whatever the screen it’s being viewed on.
You might think that RWD is a new concept, but at Spring Media, we’ve been working on responsive sites for years now. We know what looks great, what offers awesome UX and how best to engage your visitors.
Responsive sites need to be fast and, scale properly and allow for a great touch experience if they’re going to deliver a great experience on all devices. We consider the user at every stage of the planning and design process.
Spring media responsive web design sites are:
- Optimised images for speed load times
- Any screen size, any device – we use responsive frameworks that scale so users don’t have to spend their time pinching, scrolling and zooming their way around the page
- Excellent touch design with plenty of padding so users don’t accidentally click on the wrong link (that’s pretty irritating, let’s face it)
- UX and UI are a priority so that users know at a glance how your site works
- Optimised architecture and content delivery
Is your business ready?
Future proof your business with responsive design and ensure that you don’t miss out on customers due to a poor mobile experience. Get in touch and we’ll show you how to get responsive. Call our highly skilled responsive design team in Cornwall on 01326 368352 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org